2) Stick cotton fibres onto the outline map with boiled slurry of starch according to the relative heights of different physical features
3) The Western and the Eastern Ghats are portrayed well with thick mats of cotton fibres on either side of the plateau
4) Likewise white cotton fibres are spread and stuck as differently elevated cushiony units for depicting the Himalayas as the snow laden mountains in the north. Plateaus too are attempted.
5) Let the whole set up dry for a while
6) Ghats, plateaus and rivers are coloured differently as distinct features